Friday, March 23, 2012

Tuedsay NIA, Health Insurance Training with Larry McClendon

Join me, Larry McClendon and guest agent speakers every Tuesday for health training and the quest for excellence.  This week, special guest Larry Hamilton.

We will also discuss some of my discussions with United, Assurant, Cigna, Humana about ObamaCare and some of the new terms that seem to be emerging like Navigators who may or may not have to be licensed.  Perfect for ACORN right?

ObamaCare will destroy our health system we all know that, when I see and Obama sticker on the back of a car I want to run them off the road, how stupid can you be to support a man who has done nothing but create havoc in every sense of the word.  The darling of the media, because of what, he is the first black president?  I call BS, he is unqualified and shold be throw out of office, with his amazon wife.

Join NIA and me on Tuesday's at 10:30 for fantastic training.

No comments:

Post a Comment